Why Take Up Residence in Malta?
There are a number of reasons why an increasing number of foreigners are purchasing a home and taking up permanent residence in the Maltese Islands:
- A pleasant climate and a hospitable English-speaking people.
- A peaceful and safe way of life & high standard of living.
- Great all year round weather
- Excellent schooling
- Excellent medical care
- Very good sports and leisure activities
- Safe with a relatively low crime rate
- Very stable property growth
- A rich cultural and historical heritage.
- Freedom of movement into & out of Malta.
- Excellent access by Sea and the Malta International Airport
- No minimum stay requirement.
- Tax benefits.
- Easy repatriation of capital & income out of Malta.
- Favourable, tax-friendly procedures for moving your possessions to Malta.
- Favourable double-taxation agreements with key countries.
- A highly respected jurisdiction for incorporating low-tax companies
- Excellent banking centre with the presence of major international banks
- Easy integration into local communities
- EU member offering political stability
- Surrounding crystal clear waters
- Excellent residency conditions
- Low taxation
- No council rates
- No Land Taxes
- No Municipal Taxes
The above information is kindly provided by Pierre Faure Real Estate.